The latest edition of Reason Magazine is out now, and it features members of Te Ārai are featured throughout. Download it and read up on:
- Natalie Anderson and Emergency Department workplace wellbeing
- Rosemary Frey, Melissa Carey, Jackie Robinson and Deb Balmer and New Zealand’s new assisted dying bill
- Jackie Robinson’s article on the end of life experience and also her article on heart failure – the conversations we don’t seem to be having
- Jackie and Natalie’s new Health Research Council activation grants
- Tessa Morgan’s research about how older adults really feel about caring for their ailing partners
- Lisa Williams and Merryn Gott’s grant with international partners in the UK and Sweden.
- The list of 138 journal articles published by School of Nursing researchers in 2021.